NEW CLASSES START EACH ,MONTH!
Traditional Classroom Course – $440 (starting monthly)
- Full Driver’s Education Course (16 Classroom days 2 hrs/day with 7 driving hours and 7 in car observation hours)
Concurrent Online Classroom and Driving Course -$495
- Take classroom instruction online at your pace through our nationwide online partner.
- 7hrs driving observation and 7hrs behind-the-wheel instruction
- To enroll in the concurrent online course, call our office at 677-0850 for more details regarding this convenient option.
- Payment for class. The fees can be paid half down with any balance due by the 15th day of class. No student will receive their DE-964 for permit and will not be able to schedule drive times until payment is received in full.
- Black Pen and Notebook for notes (preferred).
Students have 240 days (8 months) to complete the course, including all classroom work and drive times. If you have not completed your coursework in 240 days, you have up to 30 days from expiration of your contract to reinstate your contract for an additional $100 fee. You may reinstate your contract only once.
- $45 for missing or cancelling your scheduled drive time without notifying A OK Driving School 24 hours in advance.
- $25 for issuance of duplicate certificate.
- $100 Variance fee if needed to extend contract.
- Learning the psychology of driving
- Understanding the importance of good vision in driving
- Recognizing the role of physical fitness and safety
- Knowing the influence of alcohol and drugs on a driver
- Learning the traffic laws made by nature
- Knowing man’s traffics laws
- Understanding stopping and driving guidelines
- Understanding the differences between rural and city driving
- Understanding characteristics of freeway driving
- Understanding adverse or special driving conditions
- Understanding proper vehicle maintenance
- Recognizing traffic and engineering needs
- Learning how to maneuver the vehicle
- Understanding sharing the roadway with commercial vehicles
- Human Trafficking Awareness
- Street Racing Law Awareness
- And much more
- Preparing to move the vehicles (off-street)
- Practice acceleration
- Proper braking and stopping techniques
- Moving the vehicle forward (off-street)
- Using speed control and tracking on backwards paths (off-street)
- Driving forward on an established path (off-street)
- Maneuvering both right and left turns
- Proper lane changing techniques
- Proper vehicles passing techniques
- Backing maneuvers (on and off the road)
- Practice turning around
- Learning other roadway and traffic environments such as city driving, freeway driving, hill-type, country-type and planned routes
- Doing advanced driving maneuvers (accident-avoidance)
- And much more